2017 National Conference on Student Assessment
ESSA Ready Educators
Assuring Assessment Literate Stakeholders in Every State, District, and Classroom
Kathy Dewsbury-White, Kristin Hamilton, W. James Popham, Rick Stiggins & Melisa Yeoman
- Developing Assessment Literacy in Michigan - Infographic
- Assessment Literacy... Where to Begin
- Assessment Literacy Defined
- The ESSA Opportunity for Assessment Literacy
Improving the Assessment Literacy of Students, Parents, Educators, and Policy Makers
Margaret Heritage, Kathy Dewsbury-White, Ellen Vorenkamp, James Pellegrino, Ed Roeber, Jim Gullen
- Alignment with Michigan Department of Education’s Top 10 in 10 Years – Strategic Goals
- Assessment Literacy Standards
- Learning Points
Symposium on Learning-Focused Balanced Assessment Systems
Practical Issues in Learning-Focused Balanced Assessment Systems
Ellen Vorenkamp Wayne RESA and MAC
Helping Policymakers Prioritize Purposes and Uses of Assessment to Develop a Feasible and Coherent District Assessment System
Joseph Martineau, National Center for the Improvement of Educational Assessment NCIEA, Inc.
Integrating Information within a Balanced Assessment System
Nathan Dadey, National Center for the Improvement of Educational Assessment NCIEA, Inc.
Assessment Literacy to Support Competency-Based Education Systems and other Deeper Learning Efforts
Scott Marion, National Center for the Improvement of Educational Assessment NCIEA, Inc.